Though Matt Hale sits wrongfully locked in a cage, he remains in good spirits, and sends the following message of encouragement for those of us still in this struggle which sometimes feels so hopeless:
“It is very important that all of you keep a positive attitude. We can turn things around for our people. I am against any and all defeatism. In fact I see the best hope for our cause right now than I have ever seen. People are waking up. We just have to do our duty and things will go our way. Talk to as many people about our cause as you can. Stand openly and in public. Defy those who would seek to make you cower in fear. Hold your heads high and find your strength in the righteousness of our cause to preserve our kind! There is nothing more important than that our White people have a future. Today that future is very much in doubt. It is up to all of us to change that. I am with all of you and I know that you are with me.”
The following is an interview, conducted through mail correspondence, with long time pro-White advocate Reverend Matt Hale of the World Church of the Creator, also known as ‘Creativity.’
Matt was a highly energetic, dedicated and effective fighter for the pro-White cause until he was tragically arrested and thrown into a maximum security prison in 2003, wherein he has been held in solitary confinement ever since.
Rather than even attempting to summarize the outrageous circumstances surrounding his imprisonment, I will let Matt’s own words speak for themselves.
Reverend Matt Hale, America’s foremost political prisoner and former leader and spokeman of the pro-White and anti-Jewish Church of the Creator, commented today on the continuing protests by blacks around the country over the refusal to indict two White police officers in Ferguson, Missouri and New York City. Himself the son of a police officer as well as a well-known and respected advocate for the White separatist cause, Reverend Hale offers a unique perspective that has thus far been utterly ignored in the media’s handling of the present controversy.
Reflecting the views of the entire pro-White movement from his solitary prison cell at the infamous “Supermax” in Florence, Colorado, here is what Reverend Hale had to say:
The basic flaw with what these protesters are doing is that they are fighting the mere symptom of the problem instead of the cause and that is that the White and black races don’t belong together in the same country in the first place. If we really want to stop White police officers from shooting criminal black males, what we need to do is end the intergration of the races altogether and peacefully separate. Racial separation is the only solution to the racial problems that we face. It is not too late for us to correct the mistake of Negro slavery by repatriating the blacks back to Africa. I note that Minister Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam has also advocated this solution. The White man will never view the world like the black man and the black man will never view the world like the White man. Nor is it possible for a White police officer to be ‘colorblind’ when he knows full well from experience that blacks are inherently more criminal and violent than Whites. Thus the White police officer cannot help but be more prone to employ preemptive force when he is confronted by a black criminal suspect than he is by a White one. Ignoring the inherent differences that exist between the races and forcing them together only perpetuates the chaos that we are witnessing right now.
For futher comment from Reverend Hale, write him at: Rev. Matt Hale #15177-424 U.S.P. – Max. P.O. Box 8500 Florence, CO 81226
Hale Sues Federal Bureau of Prisons Seeks $19 million in Damages!
Reverend Matt Hale, political prisoner and former leader of the pro-White and anti-Semitic World Church of the Creator, has sued the Federal Bureau of Prisons and its agents in the federal district court at Denver, Colorado. He seeks $19 million in compensatory and punitive damages, as well as declaratory and injunctive relief, for numerous and severe violations of his constitutional rights that have occurred during his false imprisonment at the infamous “Supermax” prison in Florence, Colorado. The 30 page complaint alleges, among other things, that the wardens of Supermax and their subordinates have repeatedly imposed bans upon his correspondence with the outside world in an effort to thwart his constitutional right to participate in his church and religion. The case promises to be the most important lawsuit filed in decades because it will determine whether the federal government has the legal right to stop its prisoners from expressing whatever beliefs they may hold to the outside world. The case is Reverend Matt Hale v. Federal Bureau of Prisons, et al. , number 14-cv-00245. To receive this lawsuit, send an email to Evelyn Hutcheson and request that it be emailed to you.
Until his arrest in 2003, Reverend Hale was America’s most well-known advocate for White people, appearing numerous times on shows such as Today, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, and others as well as being known for his public speeches around the country. A graduate of Sourthern Illinois University of Law, he was convicted in 2004 on phony charges of having solicited the murder of Chicago federal judge Joan Lefkow even though there is no evidence that any such solicitation occurred. He has offered to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence and seeks media assistance to bring this about. The first reporter to succeed in this regard will get the scoop on the results.
From his prison cell in solitary confinement, Reverend Hale had this to say about the filing of his lawsuit:
“With this lawsuit, I am on the attack from now on. I seek to stop the federal government from ever again imposing bans upon my mail as well as clear the way for the resumption of my leadership of and participation in our great church and cause. There is no legitimate reason why I should not be allowed to be just as active for our White Race from within these walls as I was when I was a free man and I intend to vindicate that right fully. Rumors of my demise as a societal force to be reckoned with were entirely premature!”
For an interview with Reverend Hale or the Supermax defendants, call (719 784-9464)
It’s okay to hate Matt Hale because he’s a racist. Don’t hate him for a crime he never committed.
It seems that nobody really cares to print the facts in this case. I know the facts, I was there for the entire trial, I am Matt Hales’ mother.
Those of you that read the articles on the trial are not getting all the true information, much information is left out of the articles, and makes for better reading. So most of you form your opinions on a portion of the truth.
Here are the true facts in the case:
1. Matt was not enraged at Judge Lefkow, she had ruled in his favor in a Trademark case, later a higher court ordered her to reverse her decision.
2. In the trial transcript(please read the trial transcript), nowhere did Matt order the government informant to go and kill Judge Lefkow. In fact, several times Matt told the informant that he would not be a party to any such act.
3. The Prosecutor said in his closing statement that the government had evidence that Matt ordered a member of his organization to go out and kill and injure many people. There was not any such evidence and Matt’s attorney failed to object.
4. Matt, by law had the legal right to be present for the entire jury selection,(he was only present for 48%) because his attorney decided Matt didn’t need to be there. Because Matt wasn’t there, selected as a juror was a man that worked at North Western University with Ricky Byrdsong, the man that Ben Smith, a former member of Matts’ organization killed.
5. The jury was very prejudiced, just as many people that are reading this.
6. Lack of knowledge may cause readers to form their opinions on incorrect information supplied to them, as has happened in this case.
7. Matthews’ attorney failed to call one witness from a long list of people waiting to testify on Matthews’ behalf. Matthew wanted to testify, his attorney told Matt that he wasn’t prepared to do that
8. The informant Evola, a mentally challenged man was paid $75,000 of your tax dollars to tape conversations with Matt and lie on the stand about a shaking of Matts’ head in agreement to killing the judge because they didn’t have Matt on tape telling Evola to kill anyone.
9. Matt wanted to take a polygraph at the time of his arrest, they declined that request. Recently, Matt has requested a polygraph which was refused. You ask why, because a polygraph would show Matts’ innocence.
10. Judge Moody sentenced Matt 40 years, using the guidelines used to sentence a terrorist, which Matt is not.
11. Matts’ attorney failed to properly defend Matt and wanted to get the trial over with. He had another big trial he had to work on. Matt wasn’t important to him.
Matts’ father died April, 2013. Matt could not go to his funeral. I have only seen Matt once in 10 years and that was through glass. This travesty has destroyed our family, especially me and Matt’s father.
I am not asking you to like my son! It is okay to hate him for his beliefs! Don’t hate him for asking a government informant to kill a judge. That never happened!!
Matt worked hard to go to college and law school, passed the bar and was refused his law license because of his beliefs. He went to law school because he wanted to practice law. He still believes in the law, even though all of his appeals in the 10 years that he has been incarcerated have been denied.
My opinion is that he won his appeals. Yes, I’ve read all of them! The government wants to keep him in solitary confinement for another 24 years. I believe the government knew Matt was not guilty of any crime, this case was a sham from the very beginning. Someone in power must stand tall and do the right thing. Let my son come home, he has suffered enough for a crime he didn’t commit.
IT’S OK TO HATE MATT HALE
He is a racist that never committed any crime
Please donate if you can afford it with a money order and make money orders out to MATTHEW F. HALE and send it to:
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Matthew F Hale
Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-001
and /or write Matt at:
MATTHEW F. HALE #15177-424
U.S. Penitentiary Max
P.O. Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226-8500